- Underclassmen retakes will be November 29th, 2017
- Yearbooks are on sale! You can purchase them on-line at http://jostens.com. Just enter the school name in the search bar and select the yearbooks option. The last day to buy a yearbook for 70.00 is October 14th. Yearbooks will go up to 80.00 second quarter. You may also buy yearbooks at school through Miss Jungferman in B207.
- Yearbook prices:
- 80.00 October 30th – December 31st
- 90.00 January 1st – April 15th
- 100.00 CASH – Yearbook Arrival on campus
Your senior quotes are past due!
Please join the senior quotes google classroom with the code 61mwn8e and submit the form.
The Fort Myers High Chapter of the National Career and Technical Honor Society
Interested? Join the google classroom: mbla4x
Please contact your Career and Tech teacher if you have any questions.
Juniors & Seniors:
Bring Your Parents to Learn the Financial Aid Application Process!
- Financial aid timeline
- Types of financial aid available
- FAFSA application process
- Helpful FAFSA hints and tips
- Actions to take after applying
- And more!
Free November SAT Registration and CSS Profile Fee Waiver for Hurricane Irma-Impacted Students
To support students and families affected by Hurricane Irma, the College Board will offer a free November SAT registration and a CSS Profile fee waiver.
We understand this is a difficult time for those who are struggling as a result of the storm. We hope this measure can ease some worry for students and ensure their college-going plans are minimally affected during storm recovery efforts.
The free November SAT registration and CSS Profile fee waiver are for students who are experiencing hardship and/or displacement due to the hurricane and are in an area designated by FEMA. Please scroll down for the list of FEMA counties.
- Students who are registered for the November SAT should call Customer Service to receive a refund of their registration and late fee. Students can register and contact Customer Service through October 25. To reach Customer Service, please call 866-756-7346.
- For the CSS Profile fee waiver, students should go to cssprofile.org, complete their application, and the system will automatically apply eligibility rules. To reach CSS Profile Customer Service, please call 844-202-0524.
Seniors Juniors Sophomores GEARING UP GREENIES is this Saturday! August 5th
This is where you buy your parking decal, locker, student id and get copy of your schedule.
Welcome! You're already on your way to affordable home Internet.
3 Easy Steps To Apply:
- Sign the application, include proof of eligibility, and return it to us.
- Once we receive your application, we will review it and notify you if you've been approved within 10 days.
- If approved, you will receive a Welcome Kit in the mail with everything you need to get connected to the Internet!
Find out if you’re eligible for Internet Essentials by looking at the checklist below. If you are still not sure, fill out an application and we’ll let you know.
- Have at least one child who qualifies for the National School Lunch Program.
- Do not have outstanding debt to Comcast that is less than a year old. Families with outstanding debt more than one year old may still be eligible.
- Live in an area where Comcast Internet Service is available but have not subscribed to it within the last 90 days.*
- 201819 IB Application_revised021318.pdf (332.6 KBs)
- FMHS Service Log.pdf (29.3 KBs)
- Statement of Non-Discrimination Policy - Tri-Language 2016.pdf (75.6 KBs)
- Parent Portal - Progress Monitoring Report.pdf (459.5 KBs)